Tuesday 27 August 2013

VIDEO: Taken By Surprise has been featured on The Sonder Project!



A few weeks ago, I was lucky enough to be approached by The Sonder Project, a team of super lovely final year advertising students at RMIT University, to take part in their video and blog series.

Before I go on, you're probably wondering what The Sonder Project is! 

Simply, The Sonder Project is a web series dedicated to finding the connections between people living in Melbourne.
Sonder. 
n. The realization that each random passerby is living a life as vivid and complex as your own—populated with their own ambitions, friends, routines, worries and inherited craziness—an epic story that continues invisibly around you. 

How cool is that! That's the essence behind The Sonder Project, to find people through links even if those links haven't been realised yet. It could be that two people both love a certain cafe, buy their clothes from the same stores, have shared an ex, you name it, the links are endless. Think of it like the six degrees of separation, except in Melbourne it feels like a lot less!

Anyway, The Sonder Project is all about creating a chain reaction and I was lucky enough to be approached as the first person in their chain (yay!).

Check out the interview they did below or take a look at the blog post they wrote about me - I feel very honoured to be a part of such a cool idea!


To find out who else they discover in Melbourne, you can like them on Facebook or check them out on Instagram (@thesonderproject).

Here are some of the behind the scenes photos from the shoot - a big thanks again to the team behind The Sonder Project for having me, I had so much fun!



It feels like I've been doing a lot of interviews lately; I feel really happy that people want to get to know my blog, my Etsy shop CrownedByFlowers, and me.

It's so nice to know that people are interested in my work and it inspires me to continue working hard to create content for you guys - my wonderful, wonderful readers.

Stay tuned for some tutorials coming soon - I've got a nail art tutorial and a spring hairstyle how-to on their way! If you have any requests for posts, feel free to leave them in the comments and I'll do my best!
Share:

3 comments

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I love reading them <3 Make sure to leave a link to your blog so I can come say hi! Otherwise look out for a reply on the post :) Love xx

© taken by surprise | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig