Monday 28 July 2014

Maybelline New York & Missy Confidential - What I've been up to lately!

I've been a busy little blogger lately, so I thought it could be fun to share some of the beauty endeavours that I've been embarking on lately!


Maybelline New York Australia - M:Edition MNY Crew


First up, I've become a member of Maybelline New York Australia's MNY Crew! You can catch me at M:Edition sharing beauty tutorials on the latest MNY products and trends, so definitely sign up so you get every post!

Here are some that I've done already...





Missy Confidential 


I've also been writing for Missy Confidential, doing everything from beauty, to fashion to lifestyle! Here are three of my favourite beauty posts that are up now on the site, so if you'd like a little extra for your Taken By Surprise beauty fix, please do give them a visit!







I also have a whole bunch of more exciting things to come, so stay tuned! If you'd ever like to see the fashion and beauty writing I do for different publications, you can view the 'Published In' tab at the top of my blog. 

Until next week!

Share:

1 comment

  1. That's so amazing!!!! I'll stay tune for more hehe ^^

    So cool, you've been very busy ^^

    恵美より ♥
    www.emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I love reading them <3 Make sure to leave a link to your blog so I can come say hi! Otherwise look out for a reply on the post :) Love xx

© taken by surprise | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig